Sunday, February 28, 2010

Living for Chili Project

Dallas -

After the devastating earthquake and botched humanitarian efforts of Will.I.Am, Pepsi, Obama and others, people need to realize that there's not a whole lot we can do to help the people of Haiti, other than upgrading their previous tent cities to those refurbished by the Coleman Tent Corp.

So following the terrible earthquake in Chili and the "tsunami" it created (where are the people blaming Bush for all this?), I decided to take up my own humanitarian effort and enlist all my fellow Chilians and eat Chili for dinner every night this week (meatless on Friday, of course) to show our solidarity with the delicious country of Chili.

Not only will our hearts and minds be warmed by the delicious food, but we will be helping out lovers of Chili everywhere.

Thanks to Jesse Sullivan of Washington, D.C. for inspiring me to "Live for Chili."

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment